At the January 14th Board of Directors meeting, the Board made an important decision with respect to ridership of the shuttle. With reports of abuse by non-resident riders and incidents of overcrowding, the following regulations will become effective April 1:
- No guest ridership on outgoing trips between the hours of 7:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
- A Forest Heights Shuttle ID will be offered to validated residents, owners, and employees that work in Forest Heights (domestic helpers included). Immediate family members of residents and owners are also able to obtain rider IDs (upon verification)
- Occasional riders may show valid state issued ID reflecting a Forest Heights address, if you ride regularly, we recommend completing the form below.
- Guests may take the shuttle WITH a Forest Heights rider at no additional cost.
- Guests or visitors that wish to ride the shuttle without a resident/owner will be required to have a guest pass. Only residents and owners may purchase guest passes from the Office or online for a price of $1.00 per pass. Owners are entitled to 5 complimentary passes per lot/unit per year upon request.
While this is a significant change from what we are accustomed to, the spirit behind this regulation is to protect our shuttle amenity and make every effort to ensure that our owners and residents continue to be able to use this very valuable service.
It is our intention to make this transition as easy as possible for our riders. Over the course of the next couple of weeks, and during our peak ridership times of (7 am – 8:30 am), we will be helping the driver check IDs and educating riders on how to obtain an ID. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns: 503-297-9400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
REQUEST SHUTTLE ID BELOW
Please login to request a Shuttle ID
To purchase ADDITIONAL guest passes, please click the “buy now” button below. Please note that guest passes may be purchased by Forest Heights residents and owners only. Information provided will be verified.